Jetsettin Daisy: Breakfast!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Breakfast!

I always bring breakfast to work because typically I wake up, wash my face, change, and leave. Last night I prepped myself a fall worthy breakfast- pumpkin spice yogurt and pumpkin spice granola from Smiths. My first attempt at flavoring Greek yogurt and it didn't go too poorly (except for the overkill of cinnamon). I just added cinnamon, vanilla, stevia, and some pumpkin pie spice to the yogurt and bam- instant pumpkin goodness! 

Happy Monday everyone!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...