Jetsettin Daisy: Holiday Charities...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Holiday Charities...

So a lot of people have a favorite charity that they like to support and refer people to, especially during the holidays.
 
I got my best friend at the Atlanta Humane Society shortly after new year about 14 years ago. So many dogs get abandoned after the holidays and that is just so depressing! My favorite organization is the Mutt Nation Foundation. I love dogs more than people (well most people). Founded by Miranda Lambert, the foundation raises money to build animal shelters and help save all these wonderful dogs. I've encouraged my friends and family to donate in lieu of gifts this year. Anything I want to buy that isn't expensive I can afford. I'd rather see dogs get new homes.

https://www.facebook.com/MuttNation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...