Jetsettin Daisy: Cheers to the New Year Link Up!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheers to the New Year Link Up!

First off... TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!
Since nobody I know could make it, I am seeing Florida Georgia Line tonight alone. That said, I splurged on VIP. Hey, it's my birthday after all.

Onto the Cheers to the New Year Link Up! We're looking back at April, May, and June 2013.
Peach State of Mind

APRIL
April is always one of my FAVORITE months because it's ACM time. If you know me (or have read my blog), you know that my two fave times of the year are the first weekend of April (ACM) and the first two weekends of December (NFR and ACA). This year I got to hang out with some of my fave country stars (Chris Young, Thompson Square) and go to some of the best shows. I also made my first overnight roadtrip to San Diego with my travel buddy Amanda which was so much fun we've been doing this ever since!






MAY
May was the first time I really started traveling alone. Because of that, I thought it would be fun to start another blog since the first several blogs were forgotten pretty fast. I'm amazed that I've managed to keep this thing going and that there are actually people reading and following and commenting. Thank you all so much for making me feel welcome in the blog world!!!!

So in May, I wanted to visit with my awesome friends in the Bay so I made a four day trip out there. You can read all about it here, here, here, and here! Oh and I got to meet James Franco. lol And then made a day trip to LA with my two Ms and experienced getting a car towed for the first time (not mine).



JUNE
June started off pretty crappy when I lost my sweet Angel. They got a little better when two of my country girls and I made the trek out to Chula Vista to see Tim McGraw. A weekend jaunt to San Diego does wonders for the mood! Amanda and I also took our second roadtrip out to Scottsdale for a pretty inexpensive "luxe" girl getaway.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...