Jetsettin Daisy: ACM Weekend Day 2

Friday, April 11, 2014

ACM Weekend Day 2


I was really excited about the first day of the ACM Party for a Cause because I had the whole weekend off for once!!!

The evening started after work and the insane ordeal of finding parking near the Linq. My first look at the High Roller was pretty spectacular. I got in through the gates right as The Cadillac Three went on.

I met up with Becca and her friend and with my little Michelle. While Becca wanted to concentrate more on the shows, Michelle and I were itching to explore. We got to meet and chat with The Cadillac Three for a bit and Cassadee Pope (who I love). We grabbed food (Hostess was giving us Twinkies and cupcakes like crazy) and did one of my fave ACM activities- Ram Ride and Drive.

I always love the Ram obstacle course and if I ever get a truck, I really want a Ram 1500. I love that truck. I've test ridden it three times over three years and I love it. At the end of the track, Ram usually gives away a cute little keychain or something but this year was different. They had us spin a prize wheel. I'm not good at prize wheels but apparently it went better than I expected this time because I won two tickets to the ACM Award rehearsals!!!! CRAZY!!!!

Mich and I made it back to the stage to catch Justin Moore, Florida Georgia Line (couldn't miss them), and the Rascal Flatts while eating Twinkies. Such a fun night.












post signature

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like so much fun! I'd love to go to a huge Country music even like this. I love Florida Georgia Line and Thomas Rhett is amazing! It's so awesome that you got to meet Cassadee.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...