Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Social


1. 5 songs you'll listen to the rest of your life
Cruise by FGL (lots of happy memories associated with that song)
Compass by Lady A (reminds me of one of my fave nights ever)
Boot Scootin Boogie by Brooks & Dunn (line dancing as a kid)
Dancing Away with My Heart by Lady A (always made me think of Marc even before we were together)
Everybody Backstreet's Back (just because)

2. 5 things on your bucket list
Climb the Sydney Harbor Bridge
Go to New Zealand for a Lord of the Rings tour
Do a roadtrip from Maine to the Florida Keys
Go to CMA Fest
Do a roadtrip from San Diego to Vancouver B.C.

3. 5 celeb you'd love to hang out with for a day
Tyler and BK because they're so sweet and funny
Luke Bryan because I know he shakes it off stage too (at least when he's drinking)
Miranda Lambert because she's awesome.
Chris Young because... Just because.
Jennifer Lawrence because I'm pretty sure I'll spend the day laughing.

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse
Lip balm
Hand cream
Eyedrops
Sanitizer
Inhaler

5. 5 books on your reading list
I don't have any; I just add them as I go usually.

6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone 
I was gonna share those at some point anyway!






post signature

1 comment:

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...