Jetsettin Daisy: Rice Fields & Crispy Duck

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Rice Fields & Crispy Duck

One of the things I love about Bali was how easy it was to find affordable food.

Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of fancy bars around that charged a pretty normal big city tourist prices. There were also really great local spots that served super amazing food in a beautiful setting for pretty cheap.

Our driver took us to this spot and honestly, it was everything I wanted out of my one meal in Ubud. I really wanted to find somewhere located amongst the rice fields and somewhere that served the famous crispy duck I had been dreaming about for months. This place had both and I didn't even tell him that's what I wanted. Such a great guide!

The restaurant was large and there were a few little bungalows for larger parties that were out closer to the fields. We opted for a pretty normal table in regular chairs because we were all kinds of tired at this point. Our amazing meal of Nasi Goreng, crispy duck, and of course, a fresh coconut, cost somwhere in the neighborhood of $20. And it was a lot of food. 


Super cool atmosphere.


Rice fields!


Yummmm...


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...