Jetsettin Daisy: The Mulia Bali

Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Mulia Bali

Back in January, I found this photo from Conde Nast Traveler. 


Coupled with Shay Mitchell's Instragram pics of her recent trip, I decided to make Bali my next vacation. Like right away.

Even though I was on a bit of a budget, I wanted to actually visit the Mulia and explore a little. You know, see if it was as beautiful in real life. Once again, Pinterest did not disappoint.







My mom and I had arranged for afternoon tea at The Mulia right around sunset. Though it was a bit cloudy, the view was still spectacular. The service was amazing too.


And the food...



So yummy...




We even brought a few goodies to go from their super amazing pastry shop... Seriously, these were like $2-3 each! Whaaaaaat???!!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...