Jetsettin Daisy: Justin Moore & Free Beer

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Justin Moore & Free Beer

So my big birthday celebration with Corey was Justin Moore.

I say this because he was miserable the entire time. 

My poor boyfriend who really doesn't like country music was very good about the whole thing even though he had a horrible cold. 

I think one thing that helped was the beer.

There was a pretty adorable Budweiser photo booth with prop beer bottles so I insisted (of course) that we take a photo. When we got to the front they handed us bottles of actual beer. Whaaaat. 


There was also a cute Crown Royal booth and you know how much I'm a sucker for photo booths.



The concert was a great time and I had a blast. Tyler Rich and Justin Moore were awesome. Corey was such a trooper even though he had to blow his nose every five minutes (we left early) and didn't even complain. 




 photo 2017 Sig 01 copy_zpsgxg791ph.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...