Jetsettin Daisy: Treat Beauty

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Treat Beauty

Good morning!


I'm not going to lie, when it comes to lip balms, I'm a hoarder. I collect every single one I can find that looks good in almost every flavor. I have chronically dry lips and when I get stressed, they get worse. Ever since I was a kid, when it's dry, they crack and bleed like crazy. After a while, I started wearing darker lip colors to try and cover the cuts! So sad.

I had seen ads on Facebook for Treat Beauty and was drawn to the packaging first. The cute presentation and the delicious scents were a huge plus for me. What I wasn't expecting was a great long-lasting hydration in a massive tube. I have the Confetti Cake scent and I'm obsessed with it. I love anything that tastes or smells like cake. Even better, the balms are waxy and not sticky. They sink into your lips but leave them feeling moisturized long after you've applied it. That jumbo tube is going to last me through most of the summer and I cannot wait! It's especially great right before bed so I can wake up with smooth flake-free lips!


I want one of these jumbo balms in every single flavor and I can't wait to try some of the other goodies that Treat Beauty makes!

Thank you so much for sending us these amazing lip balms, Treat Beauty! We love them! 
As usual, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...