Jetsettin Daisy: Brunch at Border Grill

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Brunch at Border Grill


I think it's no secret how much I love brunch.

At my longest job, I worked weekends so brunch was just never something I could do. Such a bummer! Now that I have a couple of jobs (really amazing awesome ones), it's kind of funny that I'm off on weekends. I had weekends off at my last job; however, the hours were so long and stressful that I could barely drag myself out of bed on weekends let alone leave the house!

Visits with my cousin, Kristen, are always so much fun and we always love to try new restaurants together. On her most recent visit, we decided to check out Border Grill at The Forum Shops inside Caesar's Palace for their tapas style brunch. It's super reasonable for basically all you can eat small plates and there's even a handy Yelp check-in special!


There were over 20 items on the menu (one secret item of the day) and between four girls, we ordered 14 different things at some point. Everything I tried was amazing from the Tres Leches French Toast to the Steak and Egg. They had so many amazing classic brunch dishes with a Latin flair and some other fun items with a brunch twist. So delicious!



The bread basket had Guava Empanadas! I could have eaten a dozen of these.


Delicious Ceviche of the Day!


Even the Yogurt Parfait was amazing.


Finished the meal with these Churro Tots!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...