Jetsettin Daisy: Vegas Lifestyle Influencers- Margaritaville

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Vegas Lifestyle Influencers- Margaritaville


Immediately after the Culinary Dropout dinner I put together for the Vegas Lifestyle Influencers, I started planning another event. Since it's the dead of summer and we're in the desert, I thought it would be fun to have a tropical beach bash theme and maybe trick us all into believing we weren't in the desert for just a couple of hours.




I don't know if my scheme worked but I do know that we all had a great time! Margaritaville Las Vegas at the Flamingo Las Vegas graciously hosted our event and sent out an array of really delicious appetizers (nachos, crab dip, spring rolls, and the most delicious shrimp) along with rounds of tropical cocktails. The ambiance was fabulous- we had a great set-up right behind a row of "boats". 


We got some fun summer swag items that were perfect for the beach! Verb Haircare sent us some awesome shampoo/conditioner packs designed for summer hair. Coola Suncare sent a selection of fabulous products to keep us safe from the sun. Modern Siren Boutique sent over some of the most gorgeous handmade jewelry ever--and I'm not usually a jewelry fan! To make things even more festive, I used a bright yellow tulle to wrap up the goodies and used a homemade hair flower to clip the pouch together with green tissue leaves to mimic a pineapple. I think it worked out pretty well!

 (These top two photos are mine)


It is always so much fun meeting up with the blogger babes in town and this event was no exception! I got to see so many wonderful familiar faces as well as some gorgeous new friends. I cannot believe how quickly this little blogger group I created has grown in just two short months. It really shows how a great community can take root and thrive!

Thank you so much to Margaritaville Las Vegas, Modern Siren, Coola, and Verb for sponsoring our fabulous beach bash dinner! As usual, all opinions are mine. 

All photos by Corey Bond Photography



SaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...