Jetsettin Daisy: I am obsessed with...

Saturday, July 6, 2013

I am obsessed with...

OMG I picked up these two things at Sephora today and have been raving about them nonstop...

Philosophy Rainbow Sherbet- When I was a little girl back home in some random middle of nowhere place in Georgia, there was this restaurant called Dinner Deck. They had hushpuppies, catfish, and some random other things like shrimp. I didn't care about the foot, just the dessert. They had a sherbet bar and you could go back for seconds. I filled up on rainbow sherbet every single time. And we always went in the summer. So this scent not only reminds me of my childhood, but it just smells like summer and ice cream trucks and swimming pools. It's super hydrating and not as thick as some of the other lotions.

Glamglow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask- LOVE THIS. I had seen so many celebs rave about it but exfoliators and masks sometimes freak me out because every once in a while my face will have a weird reaction and turn bright red. I got a sample at Sephora and this is too amazing. LOVE IT.

Anyway, enough ranting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...