Jetsettin Daisy: Vancouver Day 4

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vancouver Day 4

So sad that my trip had come to an end! I slept in since I had packed the night before. The front desk out my bag in the storage locker for me while I wandered a bit.

I only made one Tim Horton stop the whole trip! Crazy! I had to get my Timbit fix though and I ended up taking most of them home. I wandered back to Canada Place and Gastown for souvenirs before realizing I had kind of run out of things to do.
 
 
Nykky and I met up for one last lunch (sniffle) at Rogue before I headed back to the hotel for my bag. 
 
 
I had booked only one thing my entire trip which was afternoon tea at the Fairmont along with a visit to the art gallery. I checked my bag at Fairmont and wandered through the while gallery before catching my tea. The spread was fairly traditional but delicious. One of the best and most attentive teas I've had; however, nothing will ever to Goring for food, ambiance, and service. Still, Fairmont was definitely better than the ones I've tried in the States.
 

 
After tea I headed to the Skytrain station to catch the train to YVR. I play safe, I had allotted three hour since it was international. It took me one hour to get from downtown Vancouver to my gate at the airport. Everything was very organized.

I had such a wonderful time in Vancouver with my amazing friends! Two of them are getting marred and one of them is having another little girl! I couldn't be happier for these great friends that I randomly picked up at a bar! :-P I can't wait to come back!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...