Jetsettin Daisy: Lisa's Bachelorette

Monday, August 4, 2014

Lisa's Bachelorette

So I spent a good portion of my weekend helping set-up, shop, bake for Lisa's bachelorette party. We had a fun night out at Chippendales and there's something smugly fun about being a comped guest in the producer's reserved seats. Silly I know, but VIP treatment is always a smug yet satisfying thing. It was nice to see some of the guys; since most of my friends with the company left for Men of the Strip, I don't see much of the guys who are left anymore. 

What do you guys think of the sash? I made it for the bride myself. :-)

Oh, along with the bra and thong cookies below. :-)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...