Jetsettin Daisy: Pre Vacation Beauty

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pre Vacation Beauty

You guys know how rarely I post about beauty products.

I love my beauty products. I really do. But I don't pretend to be an expert on anything.

That said, before any trip, I always love to play around with whatever new products I got for the trip. You know, so I don't end up looking like a clown in all my vacation photos. :-)

I've been a huge fan of Benefit's They're Real mascara for a while. With my sad stubby Asian lashes, this is one of the only mascaras that has ever been able to give them much lift or length. When the new liner and eye make-up remover came out, I had to try them. While the liner takes some getting used to with the applicator, the remover is AMAZING. It really does clean everything up.

I picked up the new Naked Flushed Streak blush palette and Naked 3 eyeshadow palette for the summer. I got some pretty good deals online so it wasn't TOO much of a splurge. I'm loving the rose gold tones for my nude summer looks. 

My current fave facial product is Anna Natural's Glowing Mama scrub. It's a nice vegan scrub that smells AMAZING and really makes the skin feel soft and fresh. In fact, I'm a little scared to use anything harsh on it now because the skin feels so nice and new. 

Two weeks before the trip I always start with the gradual sunless tanner about twice a day mixed with my regular moisturizers. I use a little extra on my face to contour my jaw and cheekbones too. Since it evens out the skin tone, I don't have to pack any heavy foundations! Just lots of sunblock. :-)

What are your fave pre-trip beauty rituals?




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...