Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday

That time I did a pub crawl with a group of peeps dressed as super heroes. 

The Drinking League!!!

This was my first ever Yelp event. I had been Yelping a while and when I saw the words super hero I had to go. It was also the perfect time to debut my Wonder Woman shirt. Right???

The pub crawl was awesome and everyone was dressed up; even if just with a cape or a mask. If you wanna see more photos from this awesome event (including a lot of pics of Spider Man), check out this link! These photos are hilarious!!!



post signature

1 comment:

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...