Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday

That time I went to a party in the bowling alley suite at Hard Rock and it was awesome.

I don't even remember how I found out about this party or how I got to it. And no, I wasn't drinking. I love Sailor Jerry tattoo culture, I like rum, and I have been dying to see this suite since I saw it on The OC. It did not disappoint. There was an awesome band, an open bar, a photo booth, and yes, the bowling alley!!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...