Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Must Haves

I love Birchbox. I swear, sometimes I get the most random pieces that I don't think I'll have use for. Sometimes I get some really amazing items. It's always a surprise!

Recently I got L'Oreal's Mythic Oil Mask. I'm not always crazy about hair masks because in the summer, my thick hair gets really weighed down and oily. However, the ends tend to crisp up easily in the hot sun and the split ends get really ratty and gross. 

Long story short, I tried out this mask and I really loved it. I'm too lazy to go and get my hair done often (or as much as I should) or get it treated. I like to take care of things at home. This mask was the perfect coating for my dry ends and made it soft and silky smooth. It also tamed the split ends. If you're looking for something super luxurious at a decent price, check this mask out!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...