Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday Must Haves

Hello blog world! 

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

This is totally not what I usually do for my Monday posts but whatever. Has anyone been on the Mod Cloth sale page lately? So many good finds! I'm always on the hunt for things that are out of season that I can wear next year- for instance, I'm buying sandals for next summer now. Cute colorful pieces that match a lot of the basics that are sitting in my closet now. 

There's also a lot of really cute jewelry on clearance too. I recently shopped this sale and got a bunch of great pieces for under $8 and now they're even cheaper. If you're looking for off season pieces, go check it out! The sizes are running out fast!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...