Jetsettin Daisy: Stay-In Saturdays

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Stay-In Saturdays

Morning, blog world!

After posting about my trips to Giada at the Cromwell, I was really craving the Lemon Spaghetti I'd had on my first visit. Unfortunately, I don't really have the budget to head over there whenever I crave pasta which is pretty much all the time. 

Fortunately, Giada's Lemon Spaghetti with Shrimp is a relatively easy recipe to find online! I located it on Food & Wine and tried it out a couple weeks ago. It turned out to be a lot easier than I expected and the ingredients weren't as difficult to locate as I expected (I had no idea WalMart sold capers until I actually needed to find them). Verdict? Pretty yummy!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...