Jetsettin Daisy: Breakfast at Giada Las Vegas

Friday, September 2, 2016

Breakfast at Giada Las Vegas

Hey guys!

So I did another revamp on the posts. Foodie Fridays are not Vegas restaurant posts so check out the Friday posts if you're looking for foodie recommendations in my hometown!

Stay-In Saturdays start tomorrow and will feature cooking posts.

I love a good breakfast. Since I rarely get time to eat it, when I do, it's go big or go home.

We had to be up early on one of my days off to get something done close to the Strip. I figured, what better way to start the day than with breakfast at Giada? 


It turns out, this was a great idea. We started by splitting Giada's Fresh Pastry Assortment and I ordered the Breakfast Contadina with a side of the Lemon Potatoes (I'd had these once with dinner and they were so yummy I could eat a whole order or two myself). I also had the Dolce Vita which was a perfect mocktail to accompany this amazing breakfast. 






The view is pretty nice too and if you're further off to the side, you may get a nice view of the Bellagio Fountains as well! 


While I've heard a few issues from other people, I've never had anything but amazing service at Giada. I love the photobooth in the lobby; it makes a great time killer when you're waiting for your table. Definitely make a reservation regardless of what meal you're having. I know they recently ran a few Groupons as well so it can actually be a little less expensive than you might expect. 

If you go for dinner, I highly recommend the Spaghetti and Ravioli. The Pea Pesto Crostini was also delicious and the dessert cart is adorable and delicious. The Lemon Ricotta Cookies are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...