Friday, September 2, 2016

Breakfast at Giada Las Vegas

Hey guys!

So I did another revamp on the posts. Foodie Fridays are not Vegas restaurant posts so check out the Friday posts if you're looking for foodie recommendations in my hometown!

Stay-In Saturdays start tomorrow and will feature cooking posts.

I love a good breakfast. Since I rarely get time to eat it, when I do, it's go big or go home.

We had to be up early on one of my days off to get something done close to the Strip. I figured, what better way to start the day than with breakfast at Giada? 


It turns out, this was a great idea. We started by splitting Giada's Fresh Pastry Assortment and I ordered the Breakfast Contadina with a side of the Lemon Potatoes (I'd had these once with dinner and they were so yummy I could eat a whole order or two myself). I also had the Dolce Vita which was a perfect mocktail to accompany this amazing breakfast. 






The view is pretty nice too and if you're further off to the side, you may get a nice view of the Bellagio Fountains as well! 


While I've heard a few issues from other people, I've never had anything but amazing service at Giada. I love the photobooth in the lobby; it makes a great time killer when you're waiting for your table. Definitely make a reservation regardless of what meal you're having. I know they recently ran a few Groupons as well so it can actually be a little less expensive than you might expect. 

If you go for dinner, I highly recommend the Spaghetti and Ravioli. The Pea Pesto Crostini was also delicious and the dessert cart is adorable and delicious. The Lemon Ricotta Cookies are amazing!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...