Jetsettin Daisy: Blogtober Day 26

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Blogtober Day 26

Helene in Between

Day 26. Who'd play you in a movie-

I can't imagine ever having a movie about myself. I think that would be a terrible idea. I could; however, imagine writing a wonderful wonderful book loosely based on some life experience and mixed in with some hilarious fictional incidents. In this case, I would suggest Mindy Kaling for the role. I know she's really really busy with The Mindy Project and just being awesome but I feel like she gets me. Also, the voice inside my head sounds an awful lot like her. So if she couldn't play the character, maybe she could narrate.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...