Jetsettin Daisy: Blogtober Day 31

Friday, October 31, 2014

Blogtober Day 31

Helene in Between

Day 31. Halloween Costume Reveal -

Wait, did I really do all 31 days of Blogtober? Yay I made it!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have had this costume for a couple years and while this is clearly not me (hahaha), I hope to have photos up from the party soon.

This year I'm playing photographer at a work function. I'm bringing a friend with me and going all out since I'm just way too tired to do any parties on the Strip.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...