Jetsettin Daisy: Blogtober Day 07

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Blogtober Day 07

Helene in Between

Day 7. Best/Worst Vacation-

I won't post any details about my worst trip because I don't like to post about really upsetting things because when I re-read it, I'll get upset.

My best vacation was my last trip to Hong Kong. I went with my mom and we had an amazing time. We had just gone a few years prior, so we knew where everything was. We checked out new places and stayed somewhere we were really comfortable. We explored but never felt rushed. It was the perfect combination. You can see a little more about the trip here, here, and here. :-)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...