Jetsettin Daisy: Blogtober Day 13 & Danielle Bradbery

Monday, October 13, 2014

Blogtober Day 13 & Danielle Bradbery

Helene in Between

Day 13. Favorite Fall recipe-

I'm not going to lie, my favorite fall recipe has been an epic fail every Thanksgiving. It's not the recipe's fault. It's entirely mine. Every year, I make a pumpkin bread pudding. Every year, I forget to add sugar. This year, I'm trying the one below.

Pumpkin Bread Pudding

Since the post is so short, I'm throwing in one of the shows I went to a few weeks ago. It was a great show, Danielle Bradbery is an amazing performer. The show was a bit frustrating because halfway through it, the security guards cleared everyone off the floor since we were apparently blocking the VIP tables (why did they not figure that out before). At first it was annoying but then I ended up getting some really fun angles that I couldn't get with all the people in front of me by the stage.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...