Jetsettin Daisy: Blogtober Day 09

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Blogtober Day 09

Helene in Between

Day 9. Best or Worst Halloween Memory #TBT-

I think it would be the Halloween that I got to spend with a bunch of great friends. We went to Fremont Street and I supplied 80% of the costumes. lol We had a fun dinner, were on the jumbo screen, and saw a lot of interesting (and weird) things. Such a fun night! Read about it here. :-)


Yes we are posing in a David's Bridal. We all worked there. The store was closed. 

I really love Halloween so if you want a bunch of Halloween weirdness, check here, here, here, and here.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...