Jetsettin Daisy: Blogtober Day 17 & Route 91 Day 02

Friday, October 17, 2014

Blogtober Day 17 & Route 91 Day 02

Helene in Between

Day 17. I'm an expert at...-

Probably nothing. I take the word expert very seriously. LOL

I am GOOD at the following-

Sewing. Been doing it since I was 7.
Scrapbooking. Not difficult but I think I'm pretty darn good at it. :-)
Directions. I rarely get lost. But when I do, it's pretty bad.

Since this is another short post (I'm not very imaginative), I'm throwing in Day 02 of the Route 91 Harvest Festival. This was the day I was most excited about because I had been notified a couple weeks prior that I would be getting to meet Miranda Lambert. I absolutely love her, not only is she an amazing performer, she's so generous and philanthropic. I love donating to her Muttnation Foundation, it's my favorite charity. You might also recall that I literally daytripped it from Dallas to Tishomingo just to visit her Pink Pistol shop and soda fountain.

The day did NOT disappoint. Miranda is truly one of the sweetest people I have ever met and she signed my super cool Hatch Show Print that I got at her exhibit in Nashville! I never geek out when I meet celebrities but I did get a little awkward and giggly. I did still manage to catch most of Dierks Bentley's set as well and it was awesome. I even got to hang out with Brooke Eden for a bit and not only does she have an amazing voice, she's also really really nice. Check out her music!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...