Jetsettin Daisy: Blogtober Day 16

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Blogtober Day 16

Helene in Between

Day 16. Fall fashion-

Fall is my fave time of year. I love sweaters and boots and I have a ton of boots. In August, I was so frustrated because I have a million pairs of adorable boots that I can wear out but no cute "going out" shoes for the summer. Now it's finally fall and I can break out the skinny jeans, scarves, boots, and abundance of sweaters and fuzzy accessories. I went a little nuts on Pinterest, but for me, this is fall fashion at its best.

Going to goodwill to find sweaters and cut the sleeves off instead of buying these for 17$!
Pinterest

Bring on the boots and comfy sweaters! I LOVE fall!!!
Pinterest

28 Trendy Polyvore Outfits Fall/Winter - Fashion Diva Design
Pinterest

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...