Jetsettin Daisy: Farewell Bali

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Farewell Bali

I've visited a lot of places in my life but I haven't loved any of them the way I loved Bali.

After hearing mixed reviews all over the place, I wasn't entirely sure what to expect but I was more than pleasantly surprised by everything and just about everyone I encountered on this beautiful island. From the beautiful beaches and temples, the awesome food, great prices, and warm friendly people; there wasn't much that I didn't love about Bali.

Clearly, we were very very sad to go. On my last night, I went back up to my beloved rooftop pool at the Ize Seminyak and watched the sunset. 


The next morning we grabbed one last breakfast at the restaurant downstairs and enjoyed one last fun street view from our favorite table.


Just another look at our typical breakfasts.


My fave coconut coffee.


And I thought I'd throw in a picture of the funny fish pedicures they were offering down the street.


Also the random chickens roaming the sidewalks.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...