Jetsettin Daisy: Singapore's Changi International Airport Round 02

Friday, October 9, 2015

Singapore's Changi International Airport Round 02

As I mentioned before, this place is kind of awesome for long layovers.

On our second stop back in Singapore, I made a couple detours just inside the airport alone. 

Super cool Kit Kat Beach Bar.




I really wanted these towels but there's no reason for me ever to have that many Kit Kats. 


Butterfly Gardens. Need I say more?




Kaya Toast. Lots of it. 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...