Jetsettin Daisy: Budgets, Widgets, and Extra Cash

Monday, October 26, 2015

Budgets, Widgets, and Extra Cash

I'm not going to lie.

I love love love to travel. Love it. But really, while I find some AMAZING deals just out of the blue, I really don't have the time or the money to just hop a plane and take advantage of these bargains.

This is super cheesy but I thought I'd tell you, I just added a new widget. 

I'm generally paranoid and suspicious of most sites that offer rewards or cash back and so far, this is the most legit well organized one I've used. I'm sharing it with you guys because frankly, it's almost the holidays and who wouldn't want to make a little extra back?

I've been using Ebates for about a year and a half and there are very few kinks to work through and it doubles some of the benefits I get already from certain booking engines and just stuff I buy in general anyway. Even better- my last $100 cash back payment paid for three meals for me and my mom in Bali a few months ago. Not bad, right?

Anyway, check out the link and sign-up if you want a quick easy way to get a little extra for your holiday season.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...