Jetsettin Daisy: Moonlite Rooftop Bar

Friday, October 2, 2015

Moonlite Rooftop Bar

Prior to taking this trip, I had found about a few dozen amazing places I wanted to check out.

There are a lot of really cool bars and restaurants in Bali with beautiful views and unfortunately, there just isn't enough time in a week to see enough of them. I narrowed my list down to what seemed reasonable and honestly, we only made it to about a third of that list. 

One of my top choices was Moonlite at the Anantara Resort. It's right off the beach and the view is really gorgeous. It was already dark when we got there but that honestly didn't take away much from the ambiance.












post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...