Jetsettin Daisy: My Vegas bucketlist...

Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Vegas bucketlist...

So every time I think about leaving vegas, I try to think of the stuff I want to do and the places I want to go before I leave. Here's what I've come up with so far!
 
Check out Hakkasan. At least once.
Go to Surrender; for some reason I have NEVER been there.
Have dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak. Will need to save up for this.
Do the Lavo Brunch on a Saturday. It seems like a crazy Vegas experience.
See the volcano show at the Mirage. Why have I never seen it???
Check out Daylight. For maybe an hour. I'm getting too old for the crazy pool clubs.
Get a cabin in Mt. Charleston and go hiking.
Visit Valley of Fire.
Visit Rhyolite, a very cool looking ghost town that's nearby.
Do the Extraterrestrial Hwy drive and have an alien burger!!
Visit the Cat Houe (where they keep the old MGM Grand lions; not hookers!)
 
Anyway, that is my list right now. Everything in Vegas changes so fast so who knows!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...