Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday...

My coworker and I are starting a new tradition... Actually, we started it last week. Since we work together every Sunday and it's started to get busier, we wanted to have something fun to look forward to in order to make the day less tedious. We decided on lunch. Every Sunday, we're picking a place near work and getting take-out to enjoy while we do our paperwork and bitch about random things. We have so many restaurants near our office and a big variety of cuisines.
This mornign I discovered the Sunday Social, and thought it was awesome so I decided to join in!

1. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I found the link in a magazine and loved it.

2. What was your first blog post about?
Another attempt at a blog (this isn't my first one) that I thought for sure I would fail at... Glad I've managed to keep it up this long!!!

3. Who left you your first blog comment?
Cheyenne Ji from Dixie Lu!
 
4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?
I haven't met any yet but I feel like I know a bunch just from following their blogs!

5. What was your first “blogging milestone?”
When I got my first follower. For a while I didn't think anyone would ever read this thing. :-)
 
Find more awesome blogs here!

Sunday Social


And some more Sunday link fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...