Jetsettin Daisy: Canada 2015- Part 05

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Canada 2015- Part 05

This post is mostly photos.

There's not a lot to say about the Richmond Night Market. 


It was all kinds of awesome and terrible at the same time. I hate crowds. It was an eclectic combination of a street market, night fair, and Asian food fest rolled into one. While the food offerings (boba tea, mango slushes, squid balls) all appeal to my super Asianness, I didn't really eat anything. I managed to snag a couple of fun goodies (a Stitch blanket and a shark costume for Roger). All in all, we were all just a little bit miserable with the heat and the crowds. 


Fun experience though.


The best part was Ashley brought her daughter Jayda who is a riot.


After the market, we were hungry and I got to indulge in some late night poutine.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...