Jetsettin Daisy: Canada 2015- Part 08

Monday, June 29, 2015

Canada 2015- Part 08

After we returned from our roadtrip, we all separated to get ready for the evening.

Since it was Saturday night, my friend Ashley was hosting a big BBQ with everyone I know. Such a great way to see all of the friends I've made in BC.
I supplied the fancy American Oreos.

We played with creepy prom Ken doll.


The kids read stories before bed.


We hung out around the fire.


It was a total blast. 


Somehow I found this random photo on my phone the next morning.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...