Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Throwback Thursdays


Hey guys!

So I totally get that it's super important to look to the future but sometimes it's fun (or awkward) to have a little look back at the past. Every Thursday I'm going to be sharing a throwback post full of weird activities, geeky parties, horrible outfits (what was I thinking) and really bad hair (again, what was I thinking). These aren't going to be super long posts (don't worry, I'm not going to drone on too long, I promise) but I like sharing fun little stories from ions (or maybe just months) ago.

P.S. Don't mind my Friends styled titles; I really couldn't think of anything smart.

The Time We Went to James Franco's Book Signing

Also known as one of the first original posts on this blog! Can I just say, James is a talker. He's so intellectual That I literally couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. He is also very nice and way more shy than I ever would have thought (he kept looking at his hand when he talked and made very little eye contact). His book is really funny and strange and a serious look into his brain. 




We topped off the fun evening with Filipino food! Yay!


Excuse the super poor photo quality, especially in this selfie. This was iPhone 4S! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...