Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Sales

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Sales

Happy Sunday!

Hope you guys stocked up on fun accessories at the Target sales this past week (I know I did...)! Just a head's up: this week is the perfect time to stock up on swimwear because it's all BOGO 50% off from now until April 01. I'm not going to lie, it feels like Target REALLY knows when it's time to stock up on spring and summer goods and they make sure you're saving money along the way. 

Here are my faves below!

This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...