Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Sales

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday Sales

Good morning!

Just wanted to let you guys know there's a really great sale this week at Target! It's BOGO 50% off on dresses, jewelry, handbags, wallets, and girls accessories! It's the perfect time to stock up for spring and summer. I know I'll be picking up a few pieces myself!

Here are some of my favorites!

This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.



















SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...