Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Throwback Thursdays


Hello Hello!

Welcome back to another TBT ACM Edition!

2013

I think this was one of my favorite ACM years. First, it was the first really organized ACM weekend with the inaugural Party For a Cause at the Orleans. While a lot of people weren't crazy about the location (it's a bit off the Strip), I really loved it. It was still small compared to the newer festivals and I used to work at the Orleans a million years ago so I knew the ins and outs. They actually had a really extensive weekend itinerary so it was like having everything planned out for me and in one easy to navigate place!


I went to my first Florida Georgia Line show here (like 20 FGL shows ago). We also saw a bunch of other great artists (like Dierks Bentley) play in a smaller, comfortable setting.





I attended the Chris Young fan club breakfast with a small group of members and he actually was eating at my table so we got to chat which was awesome. I even had a super up close view for the private acoustic set. So much fun!



Thompson Square is always sweet.


This was the first ACM Fan Jam I'd ever been to and it was such a blast! We got to watch FGL win their first ACM award and accept it at the Fan Jam, saw the whole show on a huge screen, watched all the Best New Artist nominees perform live, got to watch Brad Paisley play with John Mayer and Dierks Bentley, and then got a special Brad Paisley show immediately following the broadcast!














Probably my favorite event of the whole weekend was the ACM Presents show which was a big Tim McGraw special. I'd bought a ticket at the very last minute and it was such a good decision! Since it was a TV special they were recording, they had everyone fill in the seats in front. This meant that even though I paid for a nosebleed seat (MGM Grand Garden Arena is not small), I got to sit in the ninth row just to the side of the stage with only a large crane blocking me. Such an amazing night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...