Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Throwback Thursdays


Hey guys!

Welcome to the last ACM Edition of Throwback Thursdays. Since the awards are this weekend (whaaaaat that happened so fast), I'm sharing two years worth of highlights today. 

2014

This was the year the ACM weekend starting to get a lot bigger. This was the first year I went to the Guitar Pull that leads into ACM weekend.





The Party For A Cause festival was held behind the High Roller and The Linq this year in a huge parking lot. The mainstage was much larger and the headliners were bigger acts like Rascal Flatts and Keith Urban. It was still really organized and a lot of fun. We also got to meet some really great acts like Cassadee Pope, Love and Theft, Brett Eldredge, and Tyler Farr.






I even won ACM rehearsal passes from RAM! I got to see Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, and Jason Aldean rehearse their sets from the awards. It was really cool getting a behind the scenes look.


The Fan Jam was one of the best parts for me since it was hosted by Florida Georgia Line and included an FGL show following the awards.







The closing ACM Presents event was a Salute to the Troops and was a really amazing show.





2016

We missed 2015 since the awards were held in Dallas. Boo! 

I'm not gonna lie, 2016 was a pretty quiet year for me in terms of the weekend. The Party For a Cause was held at the new festival grounds and I didn't love it. It was crowded, hot, and kind of insane. 




I still got to see some great shows and the last day was my favorite since it included Old Dominion (I've been a fan since they were playing for super small crowds and singing my requests for me), Brett Eldredge, and Sam Hunt.





I also caught the official after party show.




This year I'm actually away for most of the weekend since it's starting early this year. I am; however, going to get to see Florida Georgia Line so really, that makes up for an entire weekend of craziness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...