Jetsettin Daisy: Monday Must Haves

Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Must Haves



I will say this a million times- this year is flying by!

Since it's warming up, Vegas pool season is like literally almost here. Good swimwear comes in all kinds of price points and I own plenty of cheaper varieties but sometimes a good quality suit goes a really long way. So many designers have gorgeous suits that are crazy expensive (like over $200) but when you do some good sleuthing, you can find a great deal. I've rounded up some of my favorite designer swimsuits and cover-ups that are under $100!

This post contains affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link. As always, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...