Jetsettin Daisy: Random Redneck Moments of the Week- Week 12

Friday, March 21, 2014

Random Redneck Moments of the Week- Week 12


1. Caught myself getting way too excited about camo capri pants.

2. Realized I have amassed an entire wardrobe to coordinate with my cowboy boots.

3. Got really excited when Marc decided to retell old hunting stories cuz they're funny and awesome. 

Happy Friday guys! Hope you all have a great weekend (even if you're working it like me). Have some awesome plans tonight and cannot wait to share on the blog next week (or tomorrow).

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...