Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays Vacation Edition- Week 10

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Throwback Thursdays Vacation Edition- Week 10



I totally forgot today is Thursday!

This pic was taken in Uruguay when I was 17. I had a great great love for penguins. What's not to love about those cute little birds wearing tuxedos and looking all classy?

They bite. That's what.

We visited this amazing penguin sanctuary where the penguins are so used to people that they just run around everywhere. As far as the eye could see was fields and penguins dotting those fields. They'd run past us like nothing.

Unfortunately, some of those penguins were molting. Uh oh. We were all very careful not to TOUCH any of the penguins or get too close but apparently they didn't get that memo since this gorgeous little guy tried to reach up and bite my nose off my face. Right after I took this picture. Guess that explains the sneaky little look on his face...

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I had no idea they bit! I always thought they were supposed to be sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...