Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Social


1. How much time do you spend on Social Media a day?...be honest
I'm logged into most round the clock but I probably only check it a few times a day.
2. How long were you reading blogs before you started a blog?
I'd read a few that I liked but I hadn't really gotten into the community at all, I just branched out more once I started my own.
3. What is your favorite kind of cupcake?
There's a cupcake place in Vegas called Mad Hatter Cupcakes and their banana fudge is my fave. It's like moist banana bread with a fudge frosting and filling. To die for.


4. Do you eat fast food? If so whats your favorite?
Not often but I really love Chipotle.

5. What is the most random thing someone would find in your purse?
Toilet seat covers. I always like to have a few since I'm a germaphobe!

6. What is the weirdest TV show you watch?
Depends on what you consider weird! Maybe Archer. lol



post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love Chipotle too. I'm so sad that they have temporarily stopped selling guacamole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chipotle too! I'm totally craving it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Archer qualifies as weird. It really is odd. I'm not a huge fan of Chipotle, but I think it may be that we have so many more authentic options around here.

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...