Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursdays Vacation Edition- Week 11

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Throwback Thursdays Vacation Edition- Week 11



These photos were taken on my 24th birthday when my friend Jade and I went to Knott's Berry Farm. I'd been when I was really really young but didn't remember much except for Snoopy. We got really lucky; my friend overslept and we didn't leave Vegas until noon. By the time we got to the park, we only had about three hours to wander and explore so we booked it around the whole park fueled on sugar and caffeine. It was really pretty seeing all the park Christmas lights on at night and after all the racing around, we stopped at Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant before heading back to the park hotel for the night. The whole package for the room and tickets and breakfast the next morning was under $150. Such a steal! Worked out that we went that first night because the next day, it poured and the park was closed. 


  

 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...