Jetsettin Daisy: Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 9

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday Vacation Edition- Week 9



I went 25 years without ever seeing a panda. Crazy!

Granted now I see them all the time in WoW and I'm kind of tired of them. But at the time, I just thought it was sad. When my mom and I planned out our trip, we decided to go to Ocean Park. I'd never been there before and it's one of the top tourist attractions in Hong Kong. And yes, there were pandas. So many pandas. To be honest, I'm far more interested in their red cousins cuz they're cute and fluffy and small. We enjoyed watching feeding time and seeing them run around. The only other time I had seen a red panda was in Boise (of all places) and he was in a huge enclosure sitting in a corner napping. These red pandas were over active and running around like big red squirrels. It was awesome. The giant pandas were lazy and hiding and seemed to have trouble finding anything to do. Still very cute but kind of weird. Lazy bums.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...