Jetsettin Daisy: Sunday Social

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
From Pinterest found on travelfashiongirl.com
Ok, this technically isn't an "outfit" but I love getting ideas for trips and right now this is a great idea for my cruise later this year.
 
2. What is your favorite food pin?
Found on Pinterest via Shine Yahoo!
I always like to look at stove top recipes since Marc doesn't have an oven on the boat and sometimes I just don't feel like baking. I also really love cobbler.

3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
 From Pinterest Found on jaggerphotographyblog.com
If I ever get married, I want to do my wedding portraits in front of an airstream. Preferably in the woods though and with a tacky pink flamingo and weird lawn chairs. Not sure why.

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
From Pinterest Via Kirsten Lockenour
I'm really into finger knitting and I'm dying to try this scarf with arm knitting.

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?
I don't have one. 

6. Share one more random pin you love.
Found on Pinterest found on thewindowshopper.org
I just love packing lists and since all my trips are usually around 2-3 days, this one is really cool.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm cobbler... gimme gimme!!!

    I see from your bio that you play WoW! I played for a while when I was in college and I got waaaaaay too into it. Now my husband plays Magic the Gathering instead of WoW and I keep begging him to go back to Wow, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cobbler is so, SO good. I might think about making some next weekend; thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. Time to pin the packing list. That's genius. And.. cobbler... of any kind... always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...