Jetsettin Daisy: SFO 2014- Part 1

Monday, March 3, 2014

SFO 2014- Part 1

Hello all!!!

So once again, I made the trip out to San Francisco. This time I got to bring my best friend with me; we've been talking about taking our girl trip together for YEARS but life got in the way and we didn't get to do it until now. So much fun!

I got a pretty good deal on Expedia at about $375 per person for roundtrip airfare on Virgin America and two nights at Hotel Triton. Super cute place! I love Kimpton hotels and this one was also awesome. 

After collecting our Muni passports and taking BART into town, we were completely energized (running on empty) for the day. We took a bus down to Pier 39 and caught the Blue and Gold Fleet's Escape From the Rock cruise (Groupon deal). We snagged seats on the top deck outside and thankfully, it wasn't freezing or too windy at all. It was also pretty sunny. We got some amazing pics of downtown, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz. Such a fun way to start the trip!

Since these are rather heavy photo posts, I'm splitting them into several. Hope you guys don't mind. :-)


1 comment:

  1. How fun, this is such a great time of year to be in the city. Glad you took the tour to the Rock, it is a wonderful way to see the Bay. I'll look forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...