Jetsettin Daisy: Foodie Fridays

Friday, August 5, 2016

Foodie Fridays

I'm not a great cook but I'm not too horrible either.

When I have some extra time, I like to make an effort to better my skills in the kitchen. One of my favorite meals ever is the Churrasco with Arroz Blanco and Maduros at Bongos Cuban Cafe in Orlando and Lario's in South Beach. We don't have any super awesome Cuban places here in Vegas and the only one I really like is on the other side of town. We'd found some awesome cuts of skirt steak at the grocery store recently and decided to try our hand at making our own Cuban meal. Here are a couple recipes to replicate it yourselves!


(I used bananas since they were easier to find and while they were delicious, they're not quite the same. Next time, we are using plantains!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Welcome to Jetsettin Daisy, a budget friendly travel and lifestyle blog with strong foodie tendencies. Come hang out a while and feel free to leave me some positive vibes if you like anything here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...